(2%-Serious, 15%-Caring, 30%-Funny, 10%-Weird, 33%-Talkative, 10%Listener)
= 100% Harmith-Original & Pure * No added substances *


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    follow me on Twitter
    No Updates
    28 December 2009 @ 7:19:00 PM

    What's In Harmith's miserable Life TODAY!
    Narrator Of This Guy's Life





    Hey ya'!! I'm really clueless to what should i post now...I've not done anything cool, fun or whatever today...Hmm, how??


    Ok...let's talk about....2010!

    I'm really scared for the future...yesh, i'm afraid of the future..I know i'm the kind of person who's really excited for stuff but..future?! Hmm, scared out of my wits! It's like you don't know what will happened or how it'll go about.I'm more afraid of the schooling part..It's because...i'm afraid if i don't do well.. i mean seriously... you won't know if you're up to your usual standard, like....wat if you fail or something?!?!? WOW.. I think i'll suck to the core next year...i can't get a freaking thing from the E.C.P.


    OH ya, fuck you!






    Byebye!





    Till next time, I'm Harmith!