(2%-Serious, 15%-Caring, 30%-Funny, 10%-Weird, 33%-Talkative, 10%Listener)
= 100% Harmith-Original & Pure * No added substances *


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    follow me on Twitter
    New Year Resolution!
    01 January 2010 @ 10:43:00 PM

    What's In Harmith's miserable Life TODAY!
    Narrator Of This Guy's Life




    Hey ya'!! My New Year Resolutions are the following :



    * Lose Weight ( Nothing new)
    * Fulfill the promise i made to Princess- To Run During PE for a lesson, and not stop to talk
    * Be Top 3 in level, if possible TOP NA
    * Mummy to get married
    * Everyone of my family members, and friends to be happy
    * To Set Up the Radio DJ station in school
    * To get more awards
    * To improve on my Physics
    * To pass my S.S.
    * A lot more that aren't worth typing out here




    Byebye!




    Till next time, I'm Harmith!