(2%-Serious, 15%-Caring, 30%-Funny, 10%-Weird, 33%-Talkative, 10%Listener)
= 100% Harmith-Original & Pure * No added substances *


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    follow me on Twitter
    A lil unhappiness within the happiness
    04 January 2010 @ 6:02:00 PM

    What's In Harmith's miserable Life TODAY!
    Narrator Of This Guy's Life





    Hey ya'!! Well, today was obviously, THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. It started of with the down pour, but things brightened up moments later. I was drenched as i reached school, and made my way up THE STAIRS! Yes...the STAIRS! Since we're in sec. 4, our class was located at the FOURTH STOREY!! I painstakingly walked up the stairs, drenched, but kept reminding myself, it's going to be a better day!

    Nothing out of the blue happened..I chatted, and talked, and chatted and talked. Then Ms Ngo stepped in, the same teacher we had for last year. It was all awkward as we've not seen or spoke to one another for ages. As soon as the announcements we done, we made our way to the multi purpose hall...On the bright side, least we don't need to walk up and down the stairs just to go to the MPH. So...it was obviously going to be one boring long draggy lecture, about the school's expectations of us. Shan't go on about it..

    Made our way back to the class, and had contact time with Ms Ngo..Wasn't shocking that she started off clueless. Things got better as everyone started communicating like before, yelling of the answers and questions across the class. So, the committee thing started, and everyone was totally not into it. I was thinking to take up the role of monitor, but...i decided not too. Minutes later, my name was on the board for the nomination of monitor. Sharlene, was elected as the monitor-ess, and i won Joel by 1 dumb vote, so i was elected as the Asst. Monitor. I thought it was really such a shocker that people would actually want me to be their asst. monitor, because the moment i stepped into the classroom, my mouth didn't stop moving.

    So, i was obviously reluctant to take up the role, but i thought long and hard about it, and finally decided to let it sink in. Anyways, was on my way down with Sharlene, was she was talking about how she wanted Suxin to be the Asst. Monitor-ess, as it's her best friend, and they could easily click. I was extremely pissed as you DO NOT say that to anyone, especially the one who's role is the talk of the topic. I thought about it, and decided to let Suxin be the Asst. Monitor-ess, but she didn't want too. I tried, and it was a negative response from her. So, it's not my problem any more, i'm just going to do what asst. monitors do. Oh yeah, i'm not gonna be like those pathetic ones, who get bullied by their "Leader" as i was the asst. only. Oh yes, if anyone of you are viewing this, do tell me what you think about it. I don't want to hold grudges against anyone, so i'm going to voice it out here.

    So, back to the timetable schedule for today... we had our recess after this lame election. Trust me, half-an-hour's break is NOT enough. An hour would be preferably perfect for me as there's sufficient time for eating, talking and washroom-ing. So, went to the library as usual, and lined up upon the hearing of the dumb songs/bells!

    Had another session of contact time, and it was utterly weird..Oh well, things happened, don't worry nothing big happened, just that everyone was talking about the class motto or something, and i kept making jokes with junrong. After the miserable periods, it was lunch break. Yes, i know..it's too soon. Like really really soon. It's been less than 2 hours since we've had our foods/drinks. Didn't eat anything though as i had Soya Bean Milk during recess.

    Headed to the library, and lined up accordingly. Next, we had to go to the AVA room for some briefing on Elective Modules. I've chosen Baking & Barista as my 1st choice, and 2nd was Tourism, followed by my last choice, Green Engineering. I swear, this time, the choices for the modules aren't really exciting as the previous one. Oh well, did some class diary work ( my duty as the asst. monitor ) and settled some photocopying stuff with Pris. Had lunch yet again!! However, i had the same drink as before, Soya Bean Milk only. I don't know what's up with me and Soya Bean Milk but yeah..

    Met up with PinHui and YiQing in the library to get started on some work for library, however, the teachers were occupying the room that contained the boxes of books for us to get done. So, the whole time spent in the library pretty much went to us communicating with one another. As it was nearly 4.45pm, JunRong and i decided to make our way home.


    Ok, don't ask me why the proper usage of words and lengthy post today. I just felt like typing it all out so..yeah.


    Oh yeah, regarding the monitor issue, i'm still waiting, if Suxin or anyone else doesn't want to take up the damn asst. monitor role, i'm gonna assume, i'm confirmed to be one. Don't feel offended to what i post, it's pretty much what happened and everything so yeah. Not happy? Not my problem!




    Byebye!





    Till next time, I'm Harmith!