(2%-Serious, 15%-Caring, 30%-Funny, 10%-Weird, 33%-Talkative, 10%Listener)
= 100% Harmith-Original & Pure * No added substances *


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    follow me on Twitter
    By Far The Best POA Lesson
    06 January 2010 @ 5:29:00 PM

    What's In Harmith's miserable Life TODAY!
    Narrator Of This Guy's Life





    Hey ya'!! Well, today was a pretty fine day. I'm not gonna elaborate on every subject but.. only write about the highlights! So, By Far Today Was The Best POA Lesson. Mdm Gee was hilarious as hell, and the class was really cooperative in everything. It was pretty COOL!!! Mdm Gee FORGOT MY NAME! Super duper sad already..HAHAHA...Jokes..

    Hmm, i did something dumb today..i brought gifts, and I FORGOT TO GIVE EM' to the respective people...really sorry...I'm super slow..



    Gonna get my single graph question homework done now, and perhaps take a nap!




    Byebye!






    Till next time, I'm Harmith!