(2%-Serious, 15%-Caring, 30%-Funny, 10%-Weird, 33%-Talkative, 10%Listener)
= 100% Harmith-Original & Pure * No added substances *


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    follow me on Twitter
    Voluntary Work
    08 January 2010 @ 10:39:00 PM

    What's In Harmith's miserable Life TODAY!
    Narrator Of This Guy's Life






    Hey ya'!! I'm going to do an advertisement here, please respond to it! It's for real..no joke, thanks!

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Want to make others happy?
    Want a chance to clear your sins?
    Want to get CIP Hours?

    You can make it all possible by telling me!

    I'm looking for people who are into volunteering themselves for charity work. It's at Red Cross Home for the Disabled, located somewhere near Bukit Batok. I need to get 12 hours of CIP done, so...anyone who needs to increase their CIP hours or something, do feel free to tag me about it. I'm looking at every Sundays from as early as 11am to as late as 5pm. PLease please think about it.

    Oh yes, it's alright if you can't make it or have some issues with it, i'm fine with it..nO Grudges
    =)

    Remember: Things we take for granted, are things they struggle to do daily. A simple visit makes their day. A heart felt sincerity is the way to go! True volunteerism comes from the bottom of the heart, not forced.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    That's about it i guess, do remember to tag me about it alright?
    So far i've only got 1 friend who's willing to join me!



    Thanks!




    Byebye!






    Till next time, I'm Harmith!