(2%-Serious, 15%-Caring, 30%-Funny, 10%-Weird, 33%-Talkative, 10%Listener)
= 100% Harmith-Original & Pure * No added substances *


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    follow me on Twitter
    Homeworked
    10 January 2010 @ 7:42:00 PM

    What's In Harmith's miserable Life TODAY!
    Narrator Of This Guy's Life






    Hey ya'!! Well, i've been doing my pathetic homework since 10am! I think i woke up some of my friends, because i was sms-ing em' about the questions. Really sorry alright? Can't blame me, i'm just into graph all of the sudden. Completed Mathematics homework already, and am gonna start on my Mother Tongue homework soon..

    Oh yes, yesterday was M.T. class. For the very first time in my life, i kinda enjoyed it! I had some company for recess, and was really enthusiastic for my class work to the extent that i brought it down during recess to complete it..


    Ok, gonna watch ICE AGE 2 now...Good Bye!



    Oh yesh, i want to watch THE BLINDSIDE & IT'S COMPLICATED!



    Byebye!





    Till next time, I'm Harmith!