(2%-Serious, 15%-Caring, 30%-Funny, 10%-Weird, 33%-Talkative, 10%Listener)
= 100% Harmith-Original & Pure * No added substances *


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    follow me on Twitter
    I don't fit in the GOOD CLASS
    14 January 2010 @ 7:04:00 PM

    What's In Harmith's miserable Life TODAY!
    Narrator Of This Guy's Life





    Hey ya'!! Well, have been really busy lately, doing homework, CIP stuff, Open House for YJC etc.. I'm CONFIRM not going J.C. for i will slack BIG TIME..it's either M.I. or Poly. for me!

    Hmm, i am like THE ONLY ONE in Sec. 4B1 who doesn't understand the reactivity series for chemistry..It's like WOWOWOWOWOW, everyone gets it, except for me. I think i don't fit in the GOOD CLASS, seriously. I'm neither smart nor "present" there. Everyone's in their own lil world, and sometimes, i try too hard to be visible. Everyone's got their groups or cliques, whereas it's all joking for me. I'm trying to make my presence being felt, and sometimes, it's being misunderstood as me trying to act-funny. Some even got pissed with me, but it's like whatever..I'm not gonna care already. I'm gonna concentrate in class, and shift back to the back. I really hope it'd work. Asking questions, clearing doubts are creating possibilities of making one seem "there" or either show-off. Oh well, let's fast forward as if i'm gonna continue, it'd be one LENGTHY post.


    Did CIP today..Some friction between em' and me were felt. Enjoyed the whole process though it was an exhausting one. I'm gonna get my 12 hours ASAP!




    Byebye!






    Till next time, I'm Harmith!