(2%-Serious, 15%-Caring, 30%-Funny, 10%-Weird, 33%-Talkative, 10%Listener)
= 100% Harmith-Original & Pure * No added substances *


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    follow me on Twitter
    The Shift Worked
    15 January 2010 @ 4:26:00 PM

    What's In Harmith's miserable Life TODAY!
    Narrator Of This Guy's Life





    Hey ya'!! Well, today was a rather impressive day!

    I ran around CCHY during P.E. lesson and fulfilled my promise to Princess!
    I moved back to the back seat, and things were better!
    I cleared my doubts for Chemistry!
    I persuaded mummy to buy the printer ink!
    I am joining back Entrepreneur Club!


    That's a summarized version because i understand many do NOT like reading lengthy posts...plus, ain't it a lot easier to get the point of the essay/post?


    Gonna rest now, my body aches from continuous run around CCHY, without stopping!!!





    Byebye!





    Till next time, I'm Harmith!