(2%-Serious, 15%-Caring, 30%-Funny, 10%-Weird, 33%-Talkative, 10%Listener)
= 100% Harmith-Original & Pure * No added substances *


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    follow me on Twitter
    Meet The Parents Session
    27 March 2010 @ 12:43:00 PM

    What's In Harmith's miserable Life TODAY!
    Narrator Of This Guy's Life





    Hey ya'll! This is the OH SO RARE post once again...

    Well, had a lil issue with Neo... Kinda like fought?! with him.. Then the day pretty went down hill from there.. Was too lazy to pay attention, plus i had to call mummy umpteen times to inform her about the change of time etc for the meet the parents thing..

    Anyway, didn't do anything constructive till 3.30pm when i bought bubble tea and dunno what else for the others... Then my dear mother said she'd be there by 5pm, but she came at 4pm.. Thank goodness Ms Ngo was free... Had the parents thing..

    Well overall i didn't get any negative comments except for talking a lot.. Nothing really bad about it.. In fact i improve my English thru talking..

    English - 80
    Mathematics - 90
    Combined Science - 74
    Combined Humanities - 77
    Principle of Accounts - V.R. ( Suppose to be all our tests but dunno why like that )

    Ok, ok uh my results not too shabby..

    Then when Ms Ngo asked about life at home etc.. Mummy started... How noisy i was, how i always shout etc but ok-ok uh, nothing too WOW about.. The she actually told Ms Ngo about my character, like how i would be if i was REALLY angry etc.. LOL!!

    Then on the way home, mummy kept saying Wah, happy uh, my son very good! I know he's good at school ( i sensed some sarcasm when she said that)

    Suddenly, i got really ill, like fever... coughing etc... Thus i didn't attend M.T. Today.. Plus the teacher had some issues with me.. Who wants to see her face? Ok a lil rewind-ation of what happened last week in MT class ( I did my homework, that lil' witch didn't collect it.. She even looked at it, stared and walked off. WHAT THE FUCK? I did your stupid work dude!!!! Thus the whole blah blah blah to MT Class)

    Oh well...



    Byebye!





    Till next time, I'm Harmith!