(2%-Serious, 15%-Caring, 30%-Funny, 10%-Weird, 33%-Talkative, 10%Listener)
= 100% Harmith-Original & Pure * No added substances *


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    follow me on Twitter
    Cleared The Damn Doubts
    16 January 2010 @ 2:53:00 PM

    What's In Harmith's miserable Life TODAY!
    Narrator Of This Guy's Life





    Hey ya'!! It's a saturday, YET AGAIN. M.T. class sucked as usual to a certain extent. However, on a positive and happy note : I cleared my damn doubts after class. Yeah, i'm kinda elated as it's my VERY FIRST TIME doing so. It feels like a should get an award or something " Bravery In Clearance of Doubts " HAHAHA

    Ok, i'm really pissed off now..Just remembered that i couldn't get thru this person called Ms Junias. It's about the CIP thing i blogged about long ago. Now i couldn't start with the CIP HOURS, meaning the Sunday that is after the next sunday, will be my official time to get started on the CIP thing.

    Oh yes, i've spoken to the Principal of my M.T. school, and she said i needed to write a letter about, why i want to take O' Level M.T. this year, and my results in 2009 will be part of the reason to their official decision. I'm really worried, as my last year's M.T. results SUCKED, BIG TIME! 58!!! WHat more can i say? Ooh well, i'm gonna make the letter a real persuasive one to enhance my chances of taking the O' this year..


    Gonna have some fun now..been really tired this few days..






    Byebye!






    Till next time, I'm Harmith!