(2%-Serious, 15%-Caring, 30%-Funny, 10%-Weird, 33%-Talkative, 10%Listener)
= 100% Harmith-Original & Pure * No added substances *


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    follow me on Twitter
    Quick Updates
    22 March 2010 @ 9:52:00 PM

    What's In Harmith's miserable Life TODAY!
    Narrator Of This Guy's Life





    Hey ya'!! Been really busy with nothing much to do. It's difficult to do nothing... Oh well..


    Common Test results were alright..

    L.B.C. was memorable, celebrated my birthday throughly...

    LCCI Exam was a total disaster... Who gets -$60,00 when you start a business?!?!?!? On the other hand, met 2 really COOL people, Wendy & Gloria... These 2 had the patience for me.. My stupid questions and everything simply made it fun.. * self-praise* But seriously, it was a BLAST!

    Things between Mr Lee and Me improved a whole lot! Great that's all worked out now..


    Ok, there's obviously a lot to blog about, it's just that i'm simply LAZY to blog it up.. Seriously, you write what you experienced today, and !?!??!? Total No Linkage... Yesh, i know...contradicting, because i' blogging now right?


    Aiyah, just ignore it alright?
    Oh yeah, E- LEARNING'S tmr... I'm obviously not gonna be like a fool, and attend the whole lesson uh..I'd only do POA and er... POA..... and POA.... WTH





    Byebye!




    Till next time, I'm Harmith!