(2%-Serious, 15%-Caring, 30%-Funny, 10%-Weird, 33%-Talkative, 10%Listener)
= 100% Harmith-Original & Pure * No added substances *


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    follow me on Twitter
    Shut The Crap
    15 May 2010 @ 1:43:00 AM

    What's In Harmith's miserable Life TODAY!
    Narrator Of This Guy's Life






    Hey ya'!! Well, been ages since i've post, ain't it? Can't blame me you see...As contradicting to see every "me" in a blaME but, seriously..

    I've been busying talking on the phone to people, studying a day before the exams for literally every subject.
    Which brings me to my next point, i seriously found the papers thing time round really really Do-able. I have made a couple of dumb mistakes but what one can do except NOT repeating it again right? So yup..

    Been pissed with a couple of people, and boy must i say...It's such an exciting thing to experience people fight, mean but seriously, deny it NOW..Can't right? There you go.

    Ok, let's talk about the papers:

    English Paper1 : Did "Regrets" and i must say, this is my very first time, writing in such a manner. It's so weird...As though i'm writing a blurp of a story.

    English Paper2 : Oh well, it's a roller coaster alright?

    Math Paper1 : Remember i mentioned something about the "do-ability" of the paper above? Well, this is one of those really really do-able paper

    Math Paper2 : Yesh, the do-ability rate was really really high, until i found out i made a couple of mistakes, like dumb ones..I seriously need to get my stuff together

    Principles Of Accounts Paper 1: Really really do-able.. Super disappointed i didn't get a perfect 40/40 for it. Dumb mistakes..

    POA Paper2 : The very first time my balance sheet actually balanced, but... Sadly, i omitted an entry from it, which kinda concludes, it's WRONG..

    Chemistry : Do-able, just that one has to really READ the words right...Yeah, i made that stUpid mistake

    Physics : Was taken by surprise as to how do-able it was.. Sadly, i didn't really managed the paper well

    Social Studies : i studied like an ass for it. I even spot the questions right. Like exactly..How cool is that? Want to know something more cool? I blanked out when i saw the paper

    History : Not freaking comments


    Oh yeah, this is like one of the weird MYE i have ever had in my life.
    - My OTAS sheet got wet due to the bottle on my table.
    - I crushed a couple of papers and threw it on the floor as though i was writing a letter, but i wanted to re-do it.
    - I kept laughing during the paper.
    - I didn't sleep upon finishing the paper.
    - Studyin' a day before the papers

    That's pretty lengthy..shan't make it any more lengthy...








    b
    u
    t

    i

    l
    i
    k
    e

    l
    e
    h
    .
    .
    .
    .
    HAHAHA

    Anyway, kinda pissed with my Paper 2 for Math and overall POA marks



    Adios Amigo




    Till next time, I'm Harmith!